Registrations Open: June 21st 2021
Registrations Close: August 19th 2021
Individuals can register and be placed by the Club in a team. If you and a friend want to play together, there is a field on the registration form for this information.
Juniors (U18s): $100incgst to play (use the ActiveKids Voucher)
Seniors: $110incgst to play
Monday (40 minute games)
Start from 6pm
8-9s COMPOSITE (Any mix of 6 male and/or females + reserves)
10-11s COMPOSITE (Any mix of 6 male and/or females + reserves)
10-12s FEMALES (6 Females + reserves)
12-13s COMPOSITE (Any mix of 6 male and/or females + reserves)
13-15s FEMALES (6 Females + reserves)
14-15s COMPOSITE (Any mix of 6 male and/or females + reserves)
Mixed 30+ (3 males and 3 females + reserves)
Mixed 40+(3 males and 3 females + reserves)
Tuesday (40 minute games)
Start from 6.30pm
16-17s COMPOSITE (Any mix of 6 male and/or females + reserves)
16+ FEMALES (6 Females + reserves)
Mens Open (6 Males + reserves)
Mixed Open (3 males and 3 females + reserves)
Managers Collect Playing Kits: September 12th 2021, between 12pm and 1pm only at Hills Centerary Park, Rouse Hill.
Round 1: September 13th and 14th 2021
Round 2: September 20st and 21nd 2021
Round 3: September 27th and 28th 2021
October Long Weekend No Games: October 4th and 5th 2021
Round 4: October 11th and 12th 2021
Round 5: October 18th and 19th 2021
Round 6: October 25th and 26th 2021
Round 7: November 1st and 2nd 2021
Round 8: November 8th and 9th 2021
Round 9: November 15th and 16th 2021
Round 10: November 22nd and 23rd 2021
Semi Finals: November 29th and 30th 2021
Grand Finals: December 6th and 7th 2021
Please always check in to our QR code found at the entry of the grounds.
Below and in our resources section are our COVID-19 infection control guidelines for Rouse Hill Rams Touch Football. Everyone involved in community sport activities play a role in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
Participating in Rams Touch
People should not participate if they:
- Have any cold or flu-like symptoms, even if mild
- Have travelled overseas or been in close-contact to a person with COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days.
- Have visited any Covid Hotspots identified by NSW Health or travelled to Melbourne
- Ae at a greater risk of more serious illness if infected with coronavirus, including:
- People aged 70 years and over
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over the age of 50
- People with compromised immune systems.
Attending Rams Touch
Only essential people should attend, in line with the National Principles for the Resumption of Sport and Recreation. This includes:
- Coach or manager
- Committee members
- One parent or guardian of children, (no siblings) per family
Practice social distancing at community sport
- Game times on the hour. Leaving 15 mins between each game. Teams to leave fields and grounds swiftly. Next timeslot to arrive 10-15mins only and to wait until grounds are cleared before entering.
- When watching or attending a game, keep a distance of 1.5metres between yourself and others.
- Maintain social distancing around canteen and BBQ areas
- Access will be restricted in referee’s room to officials and essential staff.
The risk of transmission of COVID-19 can be minimised by:
- Team members and anyone attending the grounds should practise good hand hygiene at the start and end of each game when possible. Use soap and water to wash hands when they are visibly dirty or using hand alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided in prominent places around the event including change rooms, toilets and canteen.
Promote good cough and sneeze hygiene:
- Cver mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Bbins are provided please and put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash hands with soap and water after sneezing or coughing
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean