Registrations Open: July 15th 2020
Registrations Close: August 28th 2020
Juniors: $100incgst to play (use the ActiveKids Voucher)
Seniors: $110incgst to play
Monday: Start from 6pm: 8-9s, 10-11s, 12-13s, 14-15s and Over 35s Mixed
Tuesday: Start from 7pm: 16-17s, Mens Open, Mens Over 35s and Mixed Open
Managers Collect Playing Kits: September 13th 2020, between 12pm and 2pm only at Hills Centerary Park, Rouse Hill.
Round 1: September 14th and 15th 2020
Round 2: September 21st and 22nd 2020
Round 3: September 28th and 29th 2020
October Long Weekend No Games: October 5th and 6th 2020
Round 4: October 12th and 13th 2020
Round 5: October 19th and 20th 2020
Round 6: October 26th and 27th 2020
Round 7: November 2nd and 3rd 2020
Round 8: November 9th and 10th 2020
Round 9: November 16th and 17th 2020
Round 10: November 23rd and 24th 2020
Semi Finals: November 30th and December 1st 2020
Grand Finals: December 7th and 8th 2020
Please always check in to our QR code found at the entry of the grounds.
Below and in our resources section are our COVID-19 infection control guidelines for Rouse Hill Rams Touch Football. Everyone involved in community sport activities play a role in slowing the spread of COVID-19.
Participating in Rams Touch
People should not participate if they:
- Have any cold or flu-like symptoms, even if mild
- Have travelled overseas or been in close-contact to a person with COVID-19 in the preceding 14 days.
- Have visited any Covid Hotspots identified by NSW Health or travelled to Melbourne
- Ae at a greater risk of more serious illness if infected with coronavirus, including:
- People aged 70 years and over
- People aged 65 years and over with chronic medical conditions
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people over the age of 50
- People with compromised immune systems.
Attending Rams Touch
Only essential people should attend, in line with the National Principles for the Resumption of Sport and Recreation. This includes:
- Coach or manager
- Committee members
- One parent or guardian of children, (no siblings) per family
Practice social distancing at community sport
- Game times on the hour. Leaving 15 mins between each game. Teams to leave fields and grounds swiftly. Next timeslot to arrive 10-15mins only and to wait until grounds are cleared before entering.
- When watching or attending a game, keep a distance of 1.5metres between yourself and others.
- Maintain social distancing around canteen and BBQ areas
- Access will be restricted in referee’s room to officials and essential staff.
The risk of transmission of COVID-19 can be minimised by:
- Team members and anyone attending the grounds should practise good hand hygiene at the start and end of each game when possible. Use soap and water to wash hands when they are visibly dirty or using hand alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be provided in prominent places around the event including change rooms, toilets and canteen.
Promote good cough and sneeze hygiene:
- Cver mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Bbins are provided please and put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash hands with soap and water after sneezing or coughing
- Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean